networking UT start at 8.30 zzZZ... so early and sleepy today UT is quite difficult for me i spend alot of time in the MCQ but lucky i mager to finish everything and have 5 minutes to check sad lor... today question is all on theory and no subnetting i prefer subnetting calculation lor i confirm can score de but for theory??? i dun think so
after UT, we had a class group YEAH!!! finally we got class photo my camera was like shit so nid to go take the photo from eslin and charis UT end at 9.30am then we leave class about 10.30am
walk to station wif charis, zheng hao, jia li, jie jing then they went to find michelle they all to catch a movie tmr is IT security lei we did quite badly liao still want to go study they really dun care de isit? i want to study so went home wif jie jing and jia li
jie jing going to his friend house so we tot the same bus 242 he drop down one stop before me have some chat in the bus ohya! saw jia ling in the interchange she seem like not very happy today dunno what happen
LOL! reach home around 11.30am then went to bath jie jie came to take a look at kylie then she went to hospital to see kor kor later than come back bring kylie to her mum house so tmr kylie not coming to our house sianx cannot play wif her
haix... ok tat all i want to go study liao BB & TC GOOD LUCK FOT TMR IT SECURITY!!! <<>>
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.