oh ya almost forgotten we celebrated xianwen birthday one day before his actual birthday michelle went to order the cake at cwp four leave during break out they went to collect it the cake was really nice lor inside got something like biscult or wat in between the cake it's taste great
today got database UT ytr study very hard cos tis is the only module i can score well in but after the UT i check my answer wif jiali got something careless mistake hiax... sain lor hope tat i still can score well a B+ bah
after UT stay back in school to study networking tmr ut is networking i almost forgotten all the calcution siax LOL nid to recall again tat time, i tot UT liao can dun nid to remember liao wait until UT3 then recall back but we have to retake the UT cos our working is all around the paper and some of the hand writing cannot been seem clearly no choice mah we everyday use laptop typing all the way long time never write wif the pen liao tmr UT until problem 6 haix... problem 5 and 6 so difficult all is theory de not like that time de UT only until problem 4 not fair lor
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.