yo blogger, todae is wednesday cognitive i some how like tis module topic quite simple
just now faci want us to divide ourself so tat each of us got different qns to do lucky, my qns quite easy hehe...
ash msn me just now we are planning to get crystaline a surpise small party so i nid to bring crystaline to heaven actually shouldn't be me de cos she surely will knw de mah i didn't eat de but todae suddenly ask her company me go eat lol... it's all jen fault she didn't come todae
after the discussion on the worksheet faci told us on wat to do in our ppt slides but we dun want it's so boring everydae do ppt so faci ask us to do a skit we have to come out as many metaphors as possible a 10 minutes skit
just come back from the celebration jen went to buy cake to rp becos of crystaline she come to sch siax ltr she goin out wif her friends everyone was waiting for both of us bought present for her hope she like it took some photo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRYSTALINE!!!
i'm now in class now guess wat my teammate playing games tgt lol i'm very boring now ltr no time to do our skit siax i totally got no idea on wat to do
helox i'm back again let's continue got so much laughter and fun during third mitin every grp de skit very funny lor faci got take video too after i get it from him i will post it for ur to c
let me show u our skit done by: SQ - shi qi K - kelicia KJ - kai jie G - Gred
It was raining cat and dog. 4 students intend to go for lunch. So, they started gossiping about others. Here the story goes... ...
SQ : how do you think of Kin Shen? G : His gorilla wildness have stunned everyone K :Why? G : First impression KJ: Have you heard of the scandal of him and SOMEONE??? SQ AND K : Ha-ha. YES !! SQ : I think he likes her a lot. She is the apple of his eyes. K : She is the sunshine of his life. KJ : But he is not the grace in her eye. K :What do u mean? KJ : Too complicated to comment !
G: What do you think about MUS? SQ: Soccer SIAO AHHH~~ G :I heard that he had an affair with SOMONE! K : Someone ! again?! Whoo? Who’s the poor girl SQ : TELL US ! STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH ! KJ : Blue’s the color of his life! Guess who I’m referring to K : Stop gossiping about people !! KJ : Scandal is the new trend. Don’t you know?
SQ: Ehhhh, today topic really kills!!! K: Hmm .. I agree . SQ: The teacher got to the bottom of the problem but it was hard for us to swallow! KJ: YEAH MAN! Definitely ! K: I couldn’t quite digest his lecture. G: Cognitive is a “milking a cow” activity. Suck up all our brain JUICEESS.. K : We must take the bitter with the sweet. SQ: I AGREEE . He’s a fun guy KJ: I heard that our faci won the Oscar award~ K: OSSCAR AWARD? Who nominates him? G: The “Lame man society”. HAHA. Kidding K : Hey, don’t be so mean. KJ: Yeah we all know he is a born actor. NOT . . . HAHAA…. G :But for his character Monkey from the west he is, seemingly intelligence but mischievous . G :I kinda like him, he makes me gay.
Sq : singing* Kj: can you stop singing! It bothers me. Sq : HELLO, the world is listening! You won’t appreciate my singing either. Tiu niu tang qing* K : Ok ok, stop fighting!! KJ : Ok! How about a ball game after school? SQ: Wait till I see a bucket of gold on a rainbow! I HATE EXERCISE. KJ: I think our class can participate in the Premier ledge . G: Let’s drop the idea since no one is going! RING RING RING RING RING~~~~ G : Time out time out! Lesson time!!! DAMN, WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO G102~
after class jia li came to my class finish my rj and stuff then want to study for tmr rj but it's rainin outside siax lazy to walk to station so we went to w1 canteen study until 7 plus but still raining very heavily so call papa to come fetch me but he dun want so no choice we go home ourselves
reach home around 8 plus to 9 liao take all for todae bb
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.