yo blogger, let start from friday after classes went straight down to mummy house first wait for mei mei to go home first then we can go down to DT while waiting play if mei mei since she's very boring then ah lim kor kor bring us go hav dinner first then drove us to DT
our chalet was really far away is at blk J room 1919 & 1918 have a small bbq tat night then i went to do my rj but the connection there is really very wat lor cannot connect into vpn so ask tang jie to help me send rj to faci PS: thkz alot, tang jie i didn't do evalution and quiz surely down grade de
at night watch lan qiu huo lor... there got DVD player sia actually friday got nothing much to said tat all for tat dae
next is saturday morning went to have breakfast then went to fair price to get some stuff for tonight bbqing back to chalet
in the afternoon change to my swimming wear wait for ah hoon jie jie to come went to Wild Wild Wet hav lots of fun there but dun quite like it i think escape theme park is better than that do lots of things there look at the photo urself bah
went back around 6 plus take a bath then start the bbq celebrate wan si birthday sang birthday song and eat the cake after everyone went home we took a bath then went to bed really very tired tat night
next morning we check out at 10 plus then went to have breakfast jun ming wanted to go play bowling so we went to the mini bowling for kids de after tat mummy they all went off first we went to mac cafe wait for ah hoon jie jie to come cos we going to see shi fu she's in the hospital
tat all i will post all the photo
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.