hey blogger, todae quite happy morning wake up before my alarm clock rang maybe is becos too excited liao when to take a bath and wait for jia li call so tat i can go out
had a morning call to everyone but cannot find hui ling she didn't ans e call so i went to call her house her mum ans and help me waked her up but after a few minutes her mum call me to inform me tat hui ling will not be goin wif us cause she's not feeling well
when to gp later then wat we plan before goin out, i wake my sis up so tat they can get ready by e time i come back from gp i went to shop n save first before mitin jia li buy some stuff tat we can't get in the pass few daes then mit up wif barry n when to collect the tiramisu cake
rush back home cos i nid to cook fried rices first time cooking such a large amount of rice scared not very good to eat it already 10.30 we are still at home i ask jia li to call wen kai ask him dun come out first but too bad he's in e train already so we faster packed up all the things we nid and we to take bus to inter-change we (jia li, barry, me, sisi n milky) take so many thing to take bus so ma loo
when we just reached station wen kai called n said tat he reached liao he waited for us for about 45 minutes like tat we took cab down to ECP cost is cheaper and faster the driver was very friendly too friendly liao kept talkin to us had a lame joke
we decided to drop at the kfc waited for wen kai n barry whose in the other cab for so long we decided ti go find a good place first there's no shelter left for us so we place our things on a nearby table and bench started preparing bbq stuff we start the fire first then found a shelter next to us they are preparing to leave so we faster move our things there
we were very hungry so we start bbqing first hui qing, jeremy ong n kai yang came around 2 plus they cycle here cos they took bus here n it's very very far away from us so they decided to rent bike we perpared some food for them to eat we reset up the fire again actually they reach here about 1 plus so we start the fire so tat when they reach they can start bbq but dun knw wat took them so long to walk here they took about half an hour they the time they reach here the fire has gone so we had to start the fire again we went for a walk at the beach
then siew wen n her BF (Sean) came around 3 plus after they had eaten we took out the cake and sang birthday song for them then they throw wen kai, siew wen n her BF to the sea lol... e rest of us stood there looking in e end everyone was wet and they were swimming in e watch execpt for me n my sis very sad lor cannot go play wif them
sat there, nothing to do feel like going home cos it's getting late by e time i really decided to go home thye came up and when to take a shower they ask me to go back wif them so i waited when to help them buy towel at 7-11 then i went to change up after that, finish our cake n the food give them their present and we walk to the bus stop to take bus to inter-change in e bus, we plan to catch a movie tis fri we took pic in e train
then home sweet home
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.