yo blogger, todae communication topic seem fun faci came out wif an creative idea @ e first 15 minute of e first mitin we have to use msn to discuss about 2day topic (does internet communicator link us or pull us apart) it 's fun n something new but it doesn't seem to be working for our class cos nobody is msnin about e topic they discuss about other non-releatse things
in the end we had to do pdt about what we had when we r using msn to discussing second mitin, nothing new each grp is given a question 2 do then one person will go up to discuss e answer wif e class
ok, now is e third mitin we decided to do debating so five person in our class was selected 2 be e judge they have to give comments n ask us qns then e rest of us will be divided in2 two grp YES/NO 8 ppl in each grp
so we are in the YES group our stand is to show that thru internet we are linked together the other team is the NO group so they stand is to prove tat thru internet we will be pull apart
now, let me talk about our grp so we come out wif an idea tat in both of our team wewill be divided in2 pair there are four part (I.M, BLOG, FORUM,CONCLUSION(closing)) me n tang jie take e forum part and our opp is GREGORY & THIAM HENG
so how do we debate we will start first wif the I.M after the two person finish the next team will shot us follow by Q&A for e floor then here come e judger each of them will give their comment to individual then e second part which is e BLOG same thing all e thing i had just say
when it was our turn it was so scary i didn't do tis wif tis class before so a bit nervious ... -.- in the end our team won HURRAY!!! then here comes the 6P
i felt tat having tis kind of presentation i can learn n understand the topic more easily and better understand than the normal team presentation tis is a method tat was good for me
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.