yo blogger,
first things in the morning
UT!!!
xiao lor
dun undertsand the qns
dun knw wat thye asking
cannot finish everything
anyhow put a value in the box
not enough time to do finish
then we have normal lesson
when to SUI talk todae
wif ananbella n evelyn
e talk is boring and interesting
some of the speaker is boring
but most of them quite funny
lucky got them
i didn't fall alsp
then they got sale
just outside the lecturer room
so we went to take a look
they sell lots of IT staff
the three of us
bought the solar charger
each of us bought different colour
annabella - bue evelyn - pink mEEE - silver
then i also bought
blue colour ear piece wif a cartoon monkey
for milky
too bad, sisi dun want
then we went back class
do our ppt
try the solar charger
it's quite cool
we can charger
(HP, MP3, MP4 & camera)
without using electricity I'M SAVING E WORLD haha...
just finish my ppt
ok ok la
not tat good & not tat bad
hope i can get a 'B'
ltr jiali they all want to go jp buy something
dun knw wat to go wif them a nt
cause jiali want to go eat first
i scared ltr go home late
c how lor
tat all for 2dae
cheer up guy!!!
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.