my dearest blogger, tis morning we wait for jia li cos she is on e way to station liao
we miss the train tat ong n kennia was in so we wait for the next train mit them at JE in e train heard from ong todae is christna birthday lol... today got 2 birthday gal sia
when we were alighting saw pei fen we went into the same train at the noth east line in e train we got so much thing to say, joke around and laugh non-stop when we were walking to rp saw tang jie so we walk there tgt i get her the present first cos dun want to give it in class
oh ya hor the day before, i promise to give leo a chocolate then ytr forgot to bring tis morning went i'm in the bus i remember it i forgot to bring again so when to the stock to buy the sad things is he didn't came to class todae lol i nid to bring it back home tmr then bring sian
just nw faci wanted us to join grp cos 9 am liao my team onl got 2 people so we join mus grp
just finish our worksheet discussion ltr 12.30 going to e navy talk then mit up wif crystaline then go w4 to celebrate hui yun n wei liang birthday it should be fun i scared i forgot to bring the present down haha
just now e talk very funny and interesting sia the spraker is very humor i like tis talk maybe is becos i'm interested in tis type of talk they are giving out free ENG WAH movie ticket i didn't realise it
after the talk i faster when to w4 the food haven but then, the sad things is they celebrate finish liao they nvr wait for me sia i really dun like tis feeling l'm not feeling very good nw how to say it??? haix... forget it e relationship between me and W15R is getting farer and farer so i pass the present to crystaline she will help me to give it to hui yun
came back to class finish up our ppt next is presenting my presentation is bad really really very BAD i understand the topic but i miss explain it haix... feel like crying now bad thing is coming to me the whole dae
but lucky, kai jie make a joke on me and tis cheer me up i started laughing
just now sisi msg me she n milky come out liao i mitin them at city hall but we todae surely cannot finish in time cos we started at 2.45 nw is already 4.25 we still got 1 more grp and 6p sian... i think they have to wait for me
after class mitin jia li we going city hall tgt hope tat shooping will cheer me up
ltr at night when i reach home then i will post what we had done there or some interesting thing
they reach there first so they have to wait for us cos actually ytr i told them to call me when they are readyto go out but they sms we went they are in e bus i'm still having lesson havb end class so no choice they have to wait
city hall is very big place we can't find bras bashah complex so ask people around there walk here and there and finally, we found it the prize is so small after tat wet to mac to buy soething to eat then when straight home
milky n sisi want to go to her friend house to get something from her so i ask them to go first before going to the inter-change i company jia li so buy dun knw wat solution for her contact lens then we go home lucky i ask them to go first if not they cannot come back cos is raining so heavily when i bought te bus it's only dizzing but when reaching to my house suddenly, so big rain
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.