dear blogger, tis morning same thing go to school wif ong n kennia todae class very empty only got 3 grpsr team we combine groups wif othe cos some of them went to retake o-level paper
heard from kennia todae problem quite hard nid to think alots which will kill lots of brain cells ltr nid to get ppt from kennia
now is break time i got nothing to do so came to blog first now evelyn and leo is sending me some computer games and psp game
ok... got nothing to post liao so ltr then continue
nw i'm in w2 threate i'm here from the SMU talk e spreaker is better than e NTU want but still that boring just now mit up wif jia li before coming for tis talk so me n tang jie play viwawa there actually the talk ended early but e person scanning our card havb been here yet so we had 2 wait they should let us scan card first when we were going in then we can go off immediatly after e talk finish
went back to class asked leo to teach me the formula tat he had found we still got one more formula havb solve so i msn kennia asked him to teach me he given me the formula that i dun understand but i try to figure out at last, i know how he get the formula but we still dun knw hw to us e tis to work out the ans
in e end faci came n give us a quiz our grp finish it first our prize was no qns for us after presenting we started our ppt first so dun hav tim 2 figure out for the ans in the end we didn't present the last formula
haix... sian... tmr got cognitive UT die liao cognitive so difficult UT surely difficult want must go study
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.