yo blogger, yesterday didn't slp well... kept tinkin about wat types of ppl will be in my class... angry @ e ppl who suggested 2 have a change of class in every sem... feel lik crying... dun feel lik goin 2 sch... it seem lik i gettin some kind of illness tat can't be cure... n nobody knws hw i feel... no 1 can help me...
dun hav e same mood as e first day i went 2 W15R... haix... dun knw hw 2 said... just knw tat i was exceited about sch... but nw... it's e other way round... bad mood!!! todae is e first day in W45M... lucky didn't late for e first dae of sch cux wait for jiali n kennia... haha... haix... still nt use to e new classes... i tink i still nid some time bah... hope i can get use to it soon... if nt, i will alway be in my sad mood =.= todae then knw tat jia li is in the same block wif me and W4 in link to the heaven food court... but got one ting i dun knw... hehe... i forgot to check todae module sia... lucky same block wif jia li so we will have the same module... todae is cognitive... boring sia... dun have uncle wong... dun knw my new faci good a nt... YEAH!!! got ppl company me to tak lift up to my class... hehe... i was so scared tat i went into the wrong class... i look at e label outside the class room door... not onces, not twice, but three times... haha... cux same ma loo mah... e first ting i get into e class is to find my grp and settled down... i'm in team 5... my team member got KIN SHEN, CHENG CHENG, LEONARD and NORAZUIN... they are very friendly... ohya... forgot to tell u, my faci name is JOEL... he was married and had two child... haha... not i very kpo... he ownself tell us want... lol... we did communcate wif each other... so not tat boring n emo lah... but e time is movin very slowly... tink is decos i keep lookin @ it... didn't get a chance to talk to other classmate... aiya... actually is because i dun dare... i shy lah... todae topic is on elements of truth... todae is cognitive lei but it seem like science module lor... alots of qns in e worksheet is about science sia... when to lunch wif W15R at heaven but i didn't stay very long cux nid to back to do ppt... crystaline wait for me very long... cux e lift got too many ppl... nid to wait n wait for so long... nw then i knw, studing at W4 is good cux we dun hav to walk a long way to the foodcourt... but the bad thing is too many ppl using the left... the lift is always full of ppl... no chance to go in... we did a good ppt, even through not very good... lucky faci didn't ask too much qns... after classes, mit crystaline cux nid to give bk her the disc... actually wanted to go hm wif them... but nid to pei jia li go sux buy laptop bag... so when to look for jia li... after buying, we went hm together... just finish my rj and evaluation... lucky, todae rj not tat difficult... todae qns is "What insights did I gain today?" ok, tat all for todae... i still miss W15R...
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.