my dearest blogger, i knw smtin new todae again... it might not be useful to other but it does for me... it seem abit lame... hehe...
i shuld be in sch before 7.55 cux todae i reach sch @ 7.45... u knw wat... the lift there was totally not crowded @ all... so tis means tat i would be late if i reach sch before 7.55 lik tat... lol =.=
todae topic is on Launch the Ball... it seem difficult... but after reading thru the question and answer e qns in e worksheet... it seem easier... lucky got my teammate there... they explain to me... so nw i very clear on wat e topic was... haha... thank to them... erm... forgot to intro my teammate 2 u... they are MAX, MUSADDIQ, TANG JIE and KAI JIE... my faci is a lady... she seem friendly... ohya... i get ppt from my friends but didn't look @ it sia... first tim got ppt but didn't read thru it ('o')
kai jie went hm at the 2nd meeting (dun ask me y... cux i also dun knw... hehe) -.- tang jie was from china... but she speak prefect english sia... and she dun seem like one... she is very friendly... max n musaddiq was e most hard working guys in our teammate... they r e 1 explaining things to them... thank guys!!!
faci wanted us to use excel to help us ans e qns in e worksheet... so we kill a lots of brain cells in figuring out e formula... lucky i help my team 2 solve e formula... if not we sure die... e guy explain e concept 2 me... then i came out a formula... tis is called team work... hehe...
didn't went from lunch break cux got too much tings to do... nid 2 finish up our ppt... during e 3rd mitin, we r e owning grp who use excel 2 work out e qns ans... so we was not question by e faci... lucky...
finish our presentation very early... around 3.50... so decided 2 return thumb drive... but drag until 4.30 sia... normal class dismiss time... sad -.- met her @ w1... w1 there got sux den O2 fair... so went 2 tak a look wif them... e nail art stick very nice n cheap... $1.90 onl... so bought 2.. then forgot about my sis... hehe... didn't bought for her... psps... other then tat, other tings was so exp so didn't buy it... they got sell eyes shadow, fake eye laces, nail polise n many more... wanted to buy... but cannot lor... sad...
after tat mit jia li, ong n kennia... went hm tgt... have so much fun n laughter on e way hm... chatting around...
mama todae nvr cookin... so when out 2 hav dinner... just submit e work n nw goin 2 do other tings... i'm so looking forward for e weekend... n finally, it's came... yeah... dun hav 2 go 2 e lonely n unfamilar class... but soon, e weekend is going 2 over... sian... nw really very tired liao... eyes closing... dun knw is it becos of tis few days didn't slp well... cux keep tinkin of goin 2 a new class... i tink i'm suffering from fear... had bad dream... wake in fear every hour... cannot get into slp... it seem like i'm in e same situation wif crystaline...
but after today, i felt tat i'm some sort of geeting use to it a little bit... very LITTLE BIT ONL... around 10%??? still had 2 try harder... get 2 know more n more new friend when day passes... still tryin 2 get use 2 new class... shld give me more time bah... so tat all for todae...
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.