Hi blogger, Today seem like our schedule is planned fully And we seem lik a tourist touring around famous place in Singapore Morning, wakeup went to brush my teeth and take a bath Then heard form wan si tat kor kor came home @ 4.30+ Had our breakfast n sat there for e tim 2 past by
1st: Singapore flyer When out @ about 4++(tink so cos didn’t c e tim) Ai hua jie jie’s sis n her boy friend was waitin for us (me, milky, wan si, daddy. Mummy. Ai hua jie jie n lastly, rong gui kor kor) @ e Singapore flyer E view up there was really very nice Dun feel lik postin e detail in So u will nw everything by lookin @ e picture I will post e picture when I got time
2nd: DHL ballon After tat, kor kor decided 2 go sit on DHL balloon When we return there, it’s seem like there was no flying Cos it’s very windy So we decided 2 wait a while They leave the ballon up in2 e sky 2 check whether is it too windy up there If yes, then there wouldn’t be any flyin Lucky, there’s not very windy if not we had to come back another time
Mummy n daddy didn’t go up there wif us Cos they got high blood pressure So they can’t go tat high It’s a bit shaky when it’s starting to move upward But not very long, it’s stable It’s not very scary up there I enjoy it very much I hope we can go again It’s so cool up there I didn’t knw tat we r goin up tat far Lucky, I’m not scared of high We are able 2 c e whole Singapore
3rd: boat around Singapore River We went to had a ride on water at Singapore River It’s seem like, all e ppl in e boat is for r tourist exp us Lol… haha Saw lots of nice view I took lots of picture
Then we had dinner first before goin 2 Chinese garden Had dinner @ jurong stadium E food there is nice
4th: Chinese garden It’s lantern festive N Chinese garden is havin a hello kitty decoration When 2 walk around, n kor kor bought an aeroplane n dog balloon for jun ming (forgot to take tat picture) Busy taking e hello kitty pic… hehe >.<
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.