hi blogger, todae lesson is enterprise again haix... sian faci came to class very early when i reached e classroom he was already there then heard from annabelle tat he came 2 class @ 8.25 lik tat(forget wat tim liao)
today topic is easiler than the previous lesson so didn't kill lots of brain cells 2dae we ask told 2 came out wif a object tat we wanted to promote
1st our grp came out wif a 'MOUSE' for computer use de mouse then they said we can make e mouse into a touch screen mouse can go online, use as a phone(can call, sms, etc) but not very good
so our grp came out wif a 'SUPER BABY MILK BOTTLE' (",) it was different from e original milk bottle tat u usually c our milk bottle got a lots of function 1st is when u shake e bottle it has music played 2nd is there is something like a temperature in e bottle tat can measure whether e milk in e bottle was very hot a nt 3rd is it can also measure e temperature of e baby =.= 4th is it is environmental friendly... u dun hav 2 put in battery... cos it use solar energy n lastly, 5th is e bottom of e bottle is round so it wouldn't spill or drop ^.^
actually, we still got came out wif three more function usin e solar energy 2 warm up e milk but it's not very good cos if e baby was drinkin milk @ e unshaded place e solar energy will heat up e milk then it will burn e baby mouth so we decided 2 take away tis function n another want is mother can drink using the milk bottle then she will get pregnant if father use it, he will became very strong lol... so funny... we laugh until pang... they just jokin onl
2day presentation was fun... lucky, he didn't ask me 2 present even through, i know everything tat was in e slide but i'm lazy 2 present haix... next week i surly nid 2 present want *.*
one more headach thing was is on tis sunday daddy 60s birthday is comin just two more days left but i still has no ideas wat to buy for him haix... anyone can give me comments it's difficult 2 buy tings for guy -.- n also jia li was mitin us 2 go(so call as)'play candles' on e moon cake festival but we goin 2 celebrate daddy's birthday sad sia
i nid 2 tink of something else 2 cheer me up ohya... got one happy thing i'm goin 2 mummy house for a stay over tmr after class cos sat, we are goin 2 e singapore flyer YEAH!!! i wanted 2 go n hav a view of singapore for long time finally got e chance 2 go YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.