hi blogger, 2dae is hui ling n my classmate (peck hoon) in W45M birthday lucky i still remember it's hui ling birthday
we got a new module for tis sem it's change from culture to communciation
2dae is e first day having communication lesson worring how was it going to be like
heard from my classmate annabelle tat our communication faci was her previous culture faci he's name is ANDREW n he seem friendly
he let us choose our own team seem it was e first day of his lesson so 2dae grp wif GRACE , EVELYN, SHI QI & YA WEN 2dae topic is IT'S FOR UR EAR ONL... it's easy and e most enjoyable lesson i had in sem 2 but dun knw hw were it be lik for next wk we did a great job n i felt tat we hav team bonding lor
ohya... just nw when 2 check my daily grade i got c for my science sia(it's so unbelievable cos we did so well among e other grp) then got b for my enterprise(it's also so unbelievable cos we didn't had a good presentation) wat sia... today already tuesday liao already 1 week over, cognitive grade still havb come out lei e faci is really very slow tmr cognitive again when is e grade coming out wat i expected in totaly oppisite
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.