hey blogger, todae enterprise lesson seem easy but when we start doin our ppt it was very difficult lucky i understand some of it cos i was choosen 2 present wif musaddiq
from todae lesson i realise tat my enterprise faci was not tat scary he is so friendly n he joke wif us too i enjoy todae lesson startin of e lesson, i was very siao but after lesson, i was lookin forward for tis lesson again but e onl tings tat i dun lik is i hav 2 present
after class, mit ong, kennia n jia li they cam 2 my class before ong comin 2 my class he try webcam wif me wow... i was so shock by it my webcam actually can works haha... so happy dun nid 2 go HP 2 fix it but then hor i still can webcam wif jia li n kennia i also dun knw y try so many time liao but still cannot haix yah... dun care liao lah
after then, we actually wanted 2 go 2 cck 2 help milky 2 buy zhong ji yi jia den DVD but we decided 2 go tak a look @ e new Sandwich vending machine then go cck but a ex pio gal (forget her name sia) want us 2 go play a game so we tak part in e game we had 2 Compete wif other 4 team haix... so sad we lose e match but we can get 3 CE points so it's ok lah
after tat went straight home cos it's very late liao we leave rp @ 6.30 no choice, tmr then go help milky buy e disc tmr confirm mus go cos i promise her 2 help her buy @ mon but keep on no time until todae still havb help her buy MILKY, SORRY SIA ('_') i promise, i will help u buy tmr... PS PS
haix yah... siao tmr got science lesson dun feel like goin sia she always give me 'C' dun knw wat is her expection dun like 2 look @ her face cos she always give a stupid face tat all for todae hope tmr she would spoil my mood again
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.