helox blogger, haix... first day of e week still got four daes 2 go
2dae module: computing & mathematics topic: TREND 2dae VB was very simple it seem weird when VB is easy so when 2 ask friends who had done tis module 2 double check thkz 2 crystaline & kennia for teaching me
our computing faci look friendly & pretty all e guy in our class when crazy over it she look like 21 but she actually is 25 years old but i still tink tat mr king is better
2dae i team wif GREGORY, EVELYN, TANG JIE & KAI JIE i do all e VB tings n PPT... dun knw is it team work or individal work lei
after school, didn't mit up wif jia li they all cos nid 2 faster go jp help milky buy e dvd if not reach home late, later get scolded by mama she tot e dvd onl got 1 part but then it has two part $46 + $46 = $92 sia lah... so exp n also popular hav onl part 2, dun hav part 1 so she decided not 2 buy
after tat, i went 2 tc 2 check for e price they sell both part together @ onl $59.90 so i call her 2 check whether she want to buy a not when i ask talkin 2 her, mama answer e phone too then she heard wat we said so i dun dare 2 buy i saw a lots of show, i wanted 2 buy but mama surely dun let want haix... so i decided 2 go home
hehe... dun knw suddenly felt lik changing my blogskin tink is becos i see tis skin for almost 1 yr liao so went 2 search for nice black blogskin gt so many nice 1 but e background dun hav black de so no choice... got 2 use e sushi skin e sushi very cute right not time to finish everythings in one go so pls bear wif it give me sometime 2 complete it tat all for 2dae... bb
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.