hey blogger, wow... 2day gt so many pics 2 upload sia... i spent e whole night uploading all this pics... i will try to upload everything is tis few days...
today is the last day of same class and science... yesterday pem told us to wear skirts or dress for gals and formal for guy... other class very what sia... they wear until lik they going for a function... lol... even throught they wear until very nice... but the place they are wearing to... RP??? it doesn't suit...
we took lots of pics in classs... i tink tis is e last tim we cn get along wif each other and last chance to tak class photo... haix... sad sia... emo again... 2day no mood in doing ppt... no1 want 2 do ppt sia... onl our grp does... haha... aiya... cause we dun want to Disappoint jasmine mah... haha...
after class, yu shan decided to make our class video... she combined all the pics we had taken from e pass to nw... and individual pics too... hope she get a nicer pic of me... hehe...the video look sad cause she put e 1 litres of tears song... the song seem very sad ever when u onl listen to it... i almost cry but i control it... some of e pics are very funny cause of ash... he is e funniest guy i ever mat... without him, i dun think i will enjoy boring lesson in the class... got chocolate from jasmine... the most nice and exp jap chocolate... really very sad when she was leaving the classes...
we had chicken rice at heaven... but i didn't eat... haha... tis is what we draw and e last time to c kimo's sotong and pig...
after tat, we went to bishan junction 8 to collect back my phone... yeah... so long nvr c my phone... (ps.thkz everyone!!! they are crystaline,kimo,huijen,hui yun, yu shan, bernard, and last but not least wilson for company me)... hehe...
at there, the tv showing wilson favouite cartoon show "tom and jerry"... so i ask him to stay there and watch... i will collect him ltr after we finish shopping... haha... jkjk la...
then when to food court to have dinner... but i'm nt tat hungry... so i didn't eat... jen and crystal shared ommelete noodles... it seem very nice... hui yun had paper prata with melted chocolate topping... kimo had roti prata wif egg... wilson had ice-cream wif milo... he alway had someting funny... haha... OPP!!! hehe... i forgot wat bernard had...
took some funny photo wif our hand and finger... guess which hand is whose...
after food, they went to arcade... i think so... i went home cause papa wanted to drive me hom at woodland... so ahead to woodland...
i love W15R... die la... i can't stop crying sia :( keep tinkin back the pass we had... can't stop my Tears from falling... i wouldn't forget all the fun and laughter we had...
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.