2day woke up earlier than yesterday cause we mitin kani @ 12… after bathing, went 2 double check e staff tat I had 2 brin n off 2 pasir ris…
hui jen went MIA e whole morning… msg her, nvr reply… call her, nvr pick up… so no choice, I went city hall 2 mit up wif crystaline first… reach whitesand around 11.40am n we decided to called hui jen again… tis tim round, she answer our call… so we went 2 whitesand’s mac 2 wait for her…
Then we went 2 chalet 2 put down our HEAVY bags… got our hp n wallet… went 2 E HUB, eat @ a place nt sure of e name and then when to arcade… on e way , saw lots of RP ppl… it’s seem like most of e ppl havin chalet was from RP…
on e way there, crystaline saw HANA YORI DANGO FINAL commercial outside Cathay… then I faster go there watch too… hui jen didn’t knw tat so she continue walkin up 2 e escalator… play basketball n spongebob game there… like children sia… but fun… then when to NTUC 2 buy smti…
back 2 chalet room @ around 4+… navinn, Ashley,zamir n his gf, pam bf came… then started BBQing n drinkin wine… yu shan was drunk after many cups of wine… While me, crystalline n hui jen was havin some food, jamine n her daughter came… we sat outside for e whole night… ben, yao rong n lola came late...
Then we went 2 get some drinks… crystalline tink tat e lime juice wasn’t tat nice so she created a new recipe… lime fruit punch… so nw we shld called her as chef cryst… haha… but she kept saying lime fruit juice… haha…
When for a walk because it’s really boring there… ezal n her hubby came… we helped them 2 BBQ things… then crystalline n hui jen went up 2 e room… dun knw y, i just dun feel lik goin up… so decided 2 stay below…
Crystaline persuade hui jen 2 stay over… at last, finally she stayed…
Me, crystaline, Huii jen,kimo n her friend, Bernard, juliana n Wilson stay over… actually yu shan also stayin… but dun knw y, she decided 2 stay over @ pem house… she was e 1 who wants us 2 stay but in e end, she didn’t stay…. haix…
juliana went 2 bathe first then went 2 slp… next is hui jen n follow by crystaline n me… heard crystaline saying tat e toliet was very quiet… dun knw y I was very scared… lucky after crystaline finish bathing… Bernard continues sitting outside e toilet n talk loudly…(THANKZ BERNARD N E REST TOO…)
At 12.10am, dun knw is it news or wat from Bernard… he read out every1 horoscopes from i and teenager magazine in English/ Chinese and translating English 2 chinese n Chinese 2 english… e most funny part was he read out a food recipe but in the end, it was a facial recipe… haha…
After tat, we play poker cards… first we play blackjack, then heart attack n lastly Indian poker… oh ya… we also play zhong ji me ma… we get food in e fridge for forfeit… starting it still fine… we had chicken wing, polar cake, lays, Mashmallow, gummy bears n a cup of ice…
but Bernard have a new ideas… he pour out a cup of SOY SAUCE… can u imagine…MASHMALLOW DEEP IN SOY SAUSE, HONEYSTARS WIF SOY SAUSE and some more GUMMY BEARS WIF SOY SAUCE… tat not all, we still hav ICE-CREAM WIF MILK is ok but ICE-CREAM WIF HONEYSTARS “(._.)
Lucky they didn’t want us 2 drink e soy sauce… if not I tink I will be in hospital nw… haha…
After playin, we asked hui jen to go to slp cause she got 2 work in e morning… so she went up n we continue watch tv… in e end she came down stair n said tat she nid ppl 2 accompany her 2 slp…
so me, Bernard n crystalline went up 2 e room n stared @ her… then she said she 1 to listen 2 fair talent story… so Bernard make up a three little pigs story… but it was useless…
after 1 an half hour like tat, we gave up n ask her 2 go down stairs… cause it’s already 5+… she dun hav much tim 2 slp liao… then she said she was hungry so Bernard boil e water to cook instant noodles for her…
after eating, Bernard fell aslp… dun knw y, I dun felt tired even I didn’t slp for e whole days…
@ 7am, e three of us went for a walk @ e beach… c e sun raise n breathe in fresh air… then saw a cat laying on e floor in front of e gate… then crystalline said the cat was dun let ppl 2 enter… after tat the cat kept following us… we sat on the bench and sang songs… came back around 8am…
Zamir came wif a bottle of wine in his hand… he asked us whether we wanted 2 drink a not… early in e morning drink wine… haix… but none of us want so he bring back to his friend room…
then juliana wake up and we went 2 return e BBQ pit…
Then have breakfast @ mac wif every1 except kimo n her friend… after tat went back 2 our room n it’s almost 10.15… it’s time 2 tidy everything before 10.30am…
hui jen wanted 2 go arcade 2 play…. So we went there play basketball… crystalline n hui jen got 100+ points… but Bernard got 300+… wow… then we play spongebob and alots lah…lazy 2 names… we got 260+ tickets and we exchanged it wif sweet… we were very awake after playing…
After tat, kimo and her friend went other places else and the rest of us walked a long way 2 interchange… we took e train and had some talk in e train… we plan 2 go bowling next mondae…
then Bernard n crystaline drop off @ city hall... hui jen play her hp game and me n Wilson had some chat lor… jen drop off at je… we still got three more stop… we sit from e first station 2 e last station… very sian lor…
then went to take bus home… fell alsp in e bus… lucky I wake up 1 stop before my stop… if nt, I surly will die… haha…
ok!!! tat all for today... next tim then upload e picture... i really cannot take it liao... nid 2 go slp... my eye can hardly open...
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.