hi blogger, this morning, call hui jen so tat she wouldn't over slpt... but she still over slpt... so i didn't wait for them... i went 2 buy breakfast for crystal n ahead 2 rp... on e way, hui jen called me n she said she still waitin for hui yun... then she was sad cause she will be late n dun hav tim 2 buy breakfast... so i went back 2 long john 2 help her buy... lucky, I was not late for class...
2day is e last day for culture... e problem today is not tat hard... we just hav 2 use our past 15 problem 2 help us... jeanette wanted a creative presentation so we decided 2 hav some skit... in our skit, i hav 2 act as a very rich person...
so i am wearing e so call e "PRADA" clothes...
n crystal's "LV" bag...
haha... actually is my laptop case lah...
every grp skat was very funny... we dun knw laugh lik wat sia... i tink e class next 2 us tot tat we r crazy... haha... i tink e "incense paper" from bernard is very useful... almost every grp use their "incense paper"... (ps. thkz 2 bernard)...
then we tak a last class photo wif jeanette... She said she will send it to us... i will post e photo immediatly i get it...
I will remember e last statement jeanette said before she leave... dun act like stranger when we met outside the street...haha... i knw we wouldn't...
Today we stay around in class after the lesson until very late... playing wif skype... having so much fun and laughter... someone drew a very cute pig and sotong on the board... it really very CUTE!!!
tis photo is taken by bernard... he was standing so high up... starting from the left is kimo, crystaline, hui jen(kid/goldfish)...haha, me and lastly hui yun... then kimo saw her note tat she set in yesterday... but it very late liao... i'm rushing hom so postpone to tml... when we were walking to mrt station, dun knw who started talkin about the $8m toto... wow... tat is a lots... then i was dreamin of havin the money... wat will i buy... haha... i knw i'm crazy...haix ya... tinkin onl mah... there were seven person there... just nice to have seven number... so each of us give a number... then bernard went to buy... if won, cn we hav some of it... haha... go hom mus pray very hard... just kidding :D
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.