Helox Blogger, Today gt nothing 2 do so decided to call Jia li in e morning... but her mum said she's workin... Then her mum thought she nvr go 2 work n lied 2 her tat she goin 2 work lor... i felt very srry for her cause leting her 2 get scold by her mum... Ps: srry lor, i dun knw your mum will lik tat 1... so i call her Hp but she didn't switch on her phone... then In e evening, she call me back n told me tat her phone just brought for a few days then spoil la... e phone cannot be switch on... Then i told her tat my phone also gt problem... the game cannot be played... so we decided 2 go to the service centre to get it fix since e warrantly havn't expiry... e bigger problem is tat my phone is sony ericsson and her is nokia... so we had to go to 2 places... Lucky she dun nid 2 work n she knew tat nokia service centre is located in woodland causeway point...But i had no idea where is sony ericsson service centre... so i called my cousin since she had go before... then she told me is at Isetan Orchard but forgot which shopping mall... she wanted me to go check online at e sony ericsson webpage... i went there 2 check n realised tat it was actully located at Isetan Orchard, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre but i also found out tat there is a more neared service centre just located at bishan junction 8... N it's nt too far away woodland so we decided 2 go 2 bishan... Then i Call wen kai 2 check whether he 1ed 2 go a nt... He went 2 check his time sheet... he dun hav work 2morrow so he will go wif us... So which means tat wen kai, jia li n me will be going to 2 place... bishan n woodland... i meet jia li 10am go 2 her block n go meet wen kai together at sembawang MRT station...
PROFILE
About Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tan Wan Xin
Nickname:Kelicia Age:19+ Gender:Female Date of Birth:18 July 1990 Horoscope:Cancer Attached/Single
Loves
Colors : Skyblue, Black , Hotpink Foods : Everything tat is nice Movies : Romantic and Love Story Idols : FAHRENHEIT, KPOP
12 December - Singapore Zoo 13 December - Family BBQ School Vacation - 15 Dec 2009 to 5 Jan 2010 (3 weeks)
PICTURE
Latest Photo
❤ KELICIA's Dream World ❤
About
I like to post whatever i like. Without anyone permission!
I dun know how to express myself in front of other. I prefer posting so that ur can understand how i feel.
Through blogging, I am able to be myself and who i want to be.
I will be stating 3 thing in my blog:
1) How i'm feeling today
2) What i have done through out the whole days
3) Post anything i want
Rule
The Girl
I'm a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl. I dun like to speak a lot, I prefer listing to what other said. If I'm feeling down, everything will be written on my face. I nid people to entertain or cheer me up.
I can make friend wif anybody that are willing to be a truthful friend wif me. I'm interested in every Taiwan - FAHRENHEIT, Korea - Super Junior, SHINee, Japan - Arashi stuff.
I'm a ordinary girl who also believe that i will meet my prince who will be riding a white horse. My MR RIGHT... But too bad, i haven't found one :(
I like to watch Taiwan and Japan DRAMA. I'm now study in Republic Poly. I can be very emotional and I can be easily cry for anything or even nothing.